|Photo: Julien Delaunay
WHEN YOU GOTTA GO
But when nature calls and you're away from the conveniences of a restroom, sometimes you have no choice. As my mother-in-law used to say "What are you going to do?" And in this case, it would be: use the damn outside toilet.
Airplanes can be even worse. There's always the possibility of turbulence.
- Bring a tissue because you never know if the roll will be empty. (Chances are good the roll will be empty).
- Roll up pants hems. The floor may be damp due to rain, a spilled drink, or body fluid.
- Do not look down. Trust me, there's really nothing you'd want to see.
- Follow potty etiquette. No line skipping. Those standing at the front of the line have to wait till the door they're facing opens.
- Hold your nose. That deodorized blue liquid ain't fooling no one.